This is a seriously special piece. Found in a basement here on Market Street in downtown Northampton, this 13 foot long wooden sign hung outside of ‘The Food Temple’- a grocery store- on what was Pleasant Street in 1923! Underneath the green text are the words ‘Reardon’s Grocery,’ which we know predates ‘The Food Temple,’ though by how many years we don’t know! Beauitfully preserved and full of local history- just how we like it!!
13 ft x 20 in.